Looking for essential PM training?
In 2017, essential PM training includes PRINCE2. Consider taking a PRINCE2® Foundation or Practitioner course in May-June 2017. Or on some other dates of your choosing. Notably, at your location. FlexiLern is licensed to conduct PRINCE2® classroom courses on demand anywhere in the world. Hence you won’t need to wait for others to set up a training course that suits you.
In fact, you may be asking why do we think that PRINCE2® belongs to essential PM training. To put it another way, what could be the purpose of essential PM training?
All things considered, we think that you´ll share our view.
Essential PM training brings clear and measurable benefits to both individuals and organisations.
ACTIONABLE BENEFITS TO INDIVIDUALS
- Advantage in job search. PRINCE2® certification is included as requirement or asset into scores of vacancy notices.
- Opportunities for career growth. PRINCE2® certifications increase your versatility. And make changing career tracks easier. Not surprisingly, 85% of PRINCE2® certificate-holders said PRINCE2® helped with career progression.
- Global networking. Join a 1,5-million strong community of accredited PRINCE2 Practitioners. Equally important, it is spread among some 150 countries around the world.
- Stay ahead of the field. That is to say, get access to a dynamically updated global repository of good practices and lessons learned. They come from a broad range of industries and markets.
TANGIBLE BENEFITS TO ORGANISATIONS
- Projects face a higher risk of failure than operations-as-usual. PRINCE2® methodology permits to reduce and better control this risk.
- Projects run using the PRINCE2® method have a higher probability of success. This essential PM training helps to ensure that from start to end a project keeps its business justification. That is to say, it remains desirable from the perspective of the Executive. Achievable from the perspective of the client. And viable from the perspective of suppliers.
- When your organisation implements PRINCE2®, it is taking an action that is akin to due diligence, of sorts. Point often overlooked, use of PRINCE2® offers stakeholders protection from not achieving the highest possible return on their investment.
- In the case of non-profit organisations, adoption of PRINCE2® can boost your funding. PRINCE2 offers donors reasonable protection from unjustifiable exposure of their funds to an avoidable risk of jeopardy. As a result, fund security increases. This outcome can reduce donor vulnerability to audit. And that can drive more funding to your organisation´s projects.
This is what we call essential PM training. And a comprehensive one as well. It will teach you actionable skills. Also, it will provide your organisation with a coherent system of result-orientated principles, themes and processes.
And here is the best part:
We offer all our licensed courses through classroom training. This approach ensures a focussed and disciplined learning environment. The course is controlled by an experienced trainer who motivates, challenges and coaches the delegates. Live communication during training works marvels. Besides, learning in a group allows for plenty of opportunities for interaction among the delegates. It also provides lots of excitement, fun and discovery.
But that is not all:
Maybe you prefer your essential PM training course to take place at a beach location? Or in the margins of a business convention that you need to attend? Possibly at some remote lodge as part of your organisation’s annual retreat?
By and large, we can arrange that, too. Our offer stands: we will strive to conduct PRINCE2® training at a date and location of your choice. Almost anywhere in the world. And it won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
To conclude, today’s essential PM training includes PRINCE2®
That’s correct, PRINCE2® courses are essential PM training in 2017. And it is as easy as 1-2-3 to join one in May-June 2017 (or on any other date of your choosing). At the place and time that suits you.
First thing to remember, select a course type (Foundation, Practitioner, or combined). After that, pre-register online using the form below. Once we have a group of five or more potential delegates in the same area, we will contact you with a proposal of the training venue, date and price.