- This event has passed.
PRINCE2 Course January 16 +17
January 16 @ 10:00 - January 17 @ 20:00€375.00
PRINCE2 Course January 16 +17.
In a word, this is the complete PRINCE2 FOUNDATION experience we deliver in the Virtual Instructor-Led Training format .
The FlexiLern Lead Trainer will deliver this PRINCE2 Course January 16 +17.
FlexiLernVA offers this course at the heavily discounted price of € 375 in a gesture of support to all those whose jobs and life have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The number of places on this course is limited to 12.
This intensive PRINCE2 6th Edition Foundation course includes 20 hours of training during two days and covers the entire Foundation module programme.
Its objective is to make delegates Foundation exam-ready.
FlexiLern can schedule and deliver courses in other time zones on demand. Prices and conditions may vary.
Our price includes:
20 hours of live instruction
Two official mock Foundation exams
Foundation exam voucher
NOT INCLUDED: “Managing successful projects with PRINCE2” guidance.
For physical persons, the price is inclusive of 0%VAT. Legal entities will be issued a reversed charge invoice with 0% VAT.
You will be responsible for registering with the PeopleCert Examination Institute and scheduling your own Foundation exam after completing this PRINCE2 course. Passing the Foundation exam is a prerequisite for registering for the Practitioner exam.
Please be aware that exam vouchers are generated using registration data. Before the exam starts, the invigilator will ask you to show a photo ID. A mismatch between the name in the exam voucher and in the ID can render your voucher invalid.
PRINCE2 benefits for individuals.
- Gives confidence in performing their role. Establishes a clear understanding of role responsibilities. Provides a step-by-step guidance on how to fulfil these.
- Maximizes professional success by providing performance-enhancing skills. A record of success permits to strongly position oneself in the job market.
- Teaches a focus on centralized approach to project management. Puts emphasis on meeting stakeholder and customer expectations and working around limited resources, constraints and tense timeframes.
- Upscales and enhances the resume. A widely respected project management certification boosts career progression.
PRINCE2 benefits for organisations.
- Stronger communication across the project team achieved through the use of common terminology. Communication problems are by far the main cause of project failure. And PRINCE2 can help to resolve them.
- Helps project managers understand the value chain. And acquire a customer-centric focus on product creation.
- Improves project governance leading to an increase in efficiency and ROI. Mitigates the risks the project faces. Tailors projects to their environment. And manages stakeholders more effectively.