Looking for PRINCE2 training in 2020?
Ask us for an all-inclusive quote. Our course prices ALWAYS include all course materials, the official Guidance AND EXAMS.
We´ll do our best to make you an offer you won´t refuse.
PRINCE2 training remains essential project management training also for 2020.
PRINCE2 training remains a huge hit globally. It ranks at the top of the best project management training. Important to realize, it can be completed following different paths. The PRINCE2 certification scheme includes a project management essentials course – Foundation, and a higher-level actionable Practitioner course.
Notably, in-house or near by at your location.
FlexiLern is licensed to conduct PRINCE2® 6th edition classroom courses on demand globally. You pick the time.
In fact, you may be asking why do we think that PRINCE2® courses belong to essential PM training.
All things considered, we think that you´ll share our view.
PRINCE2 training brings clear and measurable benefits to both individuals and organisations.
ACTIONABLE BENEFITS TO INDIVIDUALS
- Advantage in job search. PRINCE2® certification is included as requirement or asset into scores of vacancy notices.
- Opportunities for career growth. PRINCE2® certifications increase your versatility. And make changing career tracks easier. Not surprisingly, 85% of PRINCE2® certificate-holders said PRINCE2® helped with career progression.
- Global networking. Join a 1,7-million strong community of accredited PRINCE2 Practitioners. Equally important, it is spread across some 150 countries around the world.
- Get a lead on the rest. That is to say, get access to a dynamically updated global repository of good practices and lessons learned. They come from a broad range of industries and markets.
TANGIBLE BENEFITS TO ORGANISATIONS
- Projects face a higher risk of failure than operations-as-usual. PRINCE2® methodology permits to reduce and better control this risk.
- Adopting the PRINCE2® method offers a higher probability of project success. PRINCE2 training helps to ensure that from start to end a project keeps its business justification. That is to say, it remains desirable from the perspective of the Executive. Achievable from the perspective of the customer. And viable from the perspective of suppliers.
- When your organisation implements PRINCE2®, it is taking an action that is akin to due diligence, of sorts. Point often overlooked, use of PRINCE2® offers stakeholders protection from not achieving the highest possible return on their investment.
- In the case of non-profit organisations, adoption of PRINCE2® can boost your funding. PRINCE2 offers donors reasonable protection from unjustifiable exposure of their funds to an avoidable risk of jeopardy. As a result, fund security increases. This outcome can reduce donor vulnerability to audit. And that can drive more funding to your organisation´s projects.
This is why we consider PRINCE2 training essential PM training. And a comprehensive one as well. It will teach you actionable skills. Also, it will provide your organisation with a coherent system of result-orientated principles, themes and processes.
And here is the best part:
We offer all our licensed courses through classroom training. This approach ensures a focussed and disciplined learning environment. The course is controlled by an experienced trainer who motivates, challenges and coaches the delegates. Live communication during training works marvels. Besides, learning in a group allows for plenty of opportunities for interaction among the delegates. It also provides lots of excitement, fun and discovery.
But that is not all:
Maybe you prefer your PRINCE2 training course to take place at a beach location? Or in the margins of a business convention? Possibly at some remote lodge as part of your organisation’s annual retreat?
By and large, we can arrange that, too. Our offer stands: we will strive to conduct PRINCE2® training at a date and location of your choice. Almost anywhere in the world. And it won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
To conclude, PRINCE2 training forms a core part of today’s essential PM training.
That’s correct, PRINCE2® courses remain essential PM training in 2020. And it is as easy as 1-2-3 to join one in 2020, on a date of your choosing. At the place and time that suits YOU best.
- First thing to remember, select a course type (Foundation, Practitioner, or combined).
- After that, decide on the number of people you need to have trained.
- And finally, determine if you´d prefer the course to be held on your premises or at a near by venue.
Ask us for an all-inclusive quote. We´ll do our best to make you an offer you won´t refuse.