A training business opportunity – 2021 PRINCE2 Affiliates program
A training business opportunity – Flexilern invites training organisations to join its PRINCE2 Affiliates program.
Flexilern PRINCE2 Affiliates program provides a great training business opportunity. It offers companies interested in providing accredited PRINCE2® training a shortcut to the market.
Participants in the PRINCE2 affiliates program are licensed by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS to provide accredited PRINCE2® training and offer certification examinations.
To achieve the status of an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO), candidates need to meet stringent criteria. These include developing own courseware and an elaborate quality management system. Such requirements set a high barrier to market entry.
A PRINCE2 affiliates program catapults partners over this barrier. We license partners to use our courseware and quality management system.
Flexilern as a full ATO will offer partners in its PRINCE2 Affiliates program support as below.
- Provide the complete accredited courseware package. An Affiliate can rebrand training materials to its own standards. The content of training materials must however remain unchanged to conform to the accreditation standards.
- Share its Quality Management System and help to follow it.
- Take care of the Affiliate accreditation. It also includes accrediting Affiliate´s trainers with PeopleCert or provide own trainers.
- Conduct familiarization training in the delivery of PRINCE2® courses using Flexilern courseware.
- Order examinations, assist in the booking of training venues and chores related to exam administration.
- If desired, provide accredited trainers.
Partner advantages of this training business opportunity.
- An Affiliate will be able to market, advertise and deliver PRINCE2® courses without the need to meet the more stringent requirements for becoming an ATO.
- Training materials and the quality management system are maintained and updated by Flexilern, relieving an Affiliate from the need to invest time and other resources.
- Affiliates, same as an ATO, can use official product trademarks and logos for marketing and advertising using relevant acknowledgements and trade mark statements.
- PeopleCert applies to Affiliates a much simpler annual assessment compared to a complex assessment that ATO’s must pass to retain their status.
- A short background with emphasis on strengths/competitive advantages.
- Industry sectors of your client base.
- Subjects in which you deliver training.
- Countries in which you delivered classroom training.
- Experience in the delivery of virtual (online) instructor-led training.