We concentrate on doing only what we do best
Need PM training? Use 7 steps to choosing your PRINCE2 training provider using our PM training Hopscotch Checklist
When you know you need PM training, you obviously aim for the best PM training.
Choosing the subject is EASY. Opting for PRINCE2 makes a great business case.
But we think you´ll agree with us when we say, it can be REALLY HARD to choose a PRINCE2® training provider. Their numbers have as good as exploded, and the offer of courses is HUGE.
The good news here is that thanks to the rigours of AXELOS courseware licensing and PEOPLECERT trainer certification processes, accredited training providers can generally be relied upon to offer a quality service.
Nevertheless, choosing one remains a torture. And a judgement error can cost you time and money.
Choose wisely! You will most likely be spared all troubles when using our own PM training Hopscotch Checklist
Remember, “Earth” is at the bottom.
Right at the start, here comes the best part:
1. As all PRINCE2® training programmes base on the official PRINCE2 Guidance, their content is by and large similar. One thing different are instruction techniques. And, what’s greatly more important, the AMOUNT OF TIME allocated to a particular course.
FlexiLern courses are up to one-and-a half days longer – here are the course details and BENEFITS THEY CAN BRING YOU.
When you need PM training consider the personal attention offered by FlexiLern.
2. Training providers would typically want you to pay for the course as early as possible, often months in advance. If there is a change to your plans, your chances of receiving a full refund are pretty slim. Your best deal may be to loose “only” 50% of your investment.
It is often VERY DIFFICULT to keep a commitment for dates that are months away. We at FlexiLern understand it. That’s why our refund policy ensures that you won´t loose any of the money you’ve advanced us. See here for details. Terms and Conditions of Sales
When you need PM training consider the flexible payment and refund schemes offered by FlexiLern. To say nothing of affordable prices.
3. Among PRINCE2® training providers, there is a growing number of transnational businesses. They run courses as assembly lines and churn delegates out by the thousand. To be sure, it’s great business for them. But in our opinion it is hardly the best way to groom the pick of PM professionals. FlexiLern follows a different approach.
We are small. Because we feel, small is good. In a market dominated by conveyor-belt training, we strive to preserve the tradition of hand assembly. The professional education that we offer can best be described as bespoke.
When you need PM training, shop for the best PM training available and consider the personal attention offered by FlexiLern.
Useful to know all that, right? But that was only half of the wisdom we are willing to share. Let’s continue with the tour of your benefits from using our PM training Hopscotch Checklist.
4. Quite a few among PRINCE2® training providers get their core business from all kinds of IT-related training. For them, PM courses are just an add-on. Many others, alongside PRINCE2, claim expertise in a dozen fields unrelated to project management. These can range from social media and fashion through insurance and tax all the way to telecoms and sales.
We prefer to concentrate on doing only what we do best. With two decades of experience in project management, we only offer courses in PRINCE2® project management method. Nothing less, nothing more.
5. We think FlexiLern is rather unique in offering to bring classroom training to your location. And on the dates chosen by you. Being small does not prevent us from being global. To deliver training eye to eye, we are willing to go an extra mile – or a thousand miles. Or travel down an even longer road.
And now, here comes the cherry on the cake: we offer only classroom courses.
This is our conscious choice based on our experience. To sum up, key elements of learning involve discussion, dispute and, above all, the sharing of experiences. And these can only take place in a group. Likewise, learning is most effective in a live group because this setting is challenging and motivating at the same time. Therefore our groups for public courses include between 5 and 12 delegates. This size is optimal for maximizing the advantages offered by group dynamics.
Group seminars are also typically more time-efficient. Delegates make a firm commitment. And are thus relieved from the grip of day-to-day priorities that compete for their attention.
Don’t look for cheap. Your true win is value for money.
6. Certainly, our courses are not cheap, just like nothing else about us is cheap. Nevertheless, we strive to keep our prices affordable for self-sponsoring delegates. And also do our best to make them attractive to businesses and public administration entities. Our approach to pricing is as individual as our training is bespoke. Don’t miss the details of our approach to pricing.
7. Besides, participation in our seminar is not truly an expense. We see it rather as an investment with a firm expectation of a return. It may be a pay hike. Or moving on to your next career position. Perhaps getting a more satisfying job in a different setting. For accredited PRINCE2® practitioners, the sky’s the limit.
We are sure that next time you use our PM training Hopscotch Checklist, your choice will be wise.
Solely our customers and the urgency of their requirements determine dates of our seminars. Here is how it works.
When you need PM training … consider FlexiLern
 Except where made impossible by local laws or prevented by absence of law and order, adverse health conditions, or common sense.