2022 PRINCE2 Affiliate scheme – a shortcut to the market
Flexilern invites training organisations to join its PRINCE2 Affiliate scheme.
Most important, Flexilern PRINCE2 Affiliate scheme provides a great training business opportunity. It offers companies interested in providing accredited PRINCE2® training a shortcut to the market.
In brief, participants in the PRINCE2 affiliate scheme are licensed by PeopleCert to provide accredited PRINCE2® training and offer certification examinations.
Overall, to achieve the status of an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO), candidates need to meet stringent criteria. And these include developing own courseware and an elaborate quality management system. In fact, such requirements set a high barrier to market entry.
A PRINCE2 affiliate scheme catapults partners over this barrier. We license partners to use our courseware and quality management system.
To sum up, Flexilern as a full ATO will offer partners in its PRINCE2 Affiliate scheme support as below.
- Provide the complete accredited courseware package. An Affiliate can rebrand training materials to its own standards. The content of training materials must however remain unchanged to conform to the accreditation standards.
- Share its Quality Management System and help to follow it.
- Take care of the Affiliate accreditation. It also includes accrediting Affiliate´s trainers with PeopleCert or provide own trainers.
- Conduct familiarization training in the delivery of PRINCE2® courses using Flexilern courseware.
- Order examinations, assist in the booking of training venues and chores related to exam administration.
- If desired, provide accredited trainers.
Hence, these are the ensuing partner advantages.
- First, an Affiliate will be able to market, advertise and deliver PRINCE2® courses without the need to meet the more stringent requirements for becoming an ATO.
- Training materials and the quality management system are maintained and updated by Flexilern, relieving an Affiliate from the need to invest time and other resources.
- Affiliates, same as an ATO, can use official product trademarks and logos for marketing and advertising using relevant acknowledgements and trade mark statements.
- Finally, PeopleCert applies to Affiliates a much simpler annual assessment compared to a complex assessment that ATO’s must pass to retain their status.
- A short background with emphasis on strengths/competitive advantages.
- Industry sectors of your client base.
- Subjects in which you deliver training.
- Countries in which you delivered classroom training.
- Experience in the delivery of virtual (online) instructor-led training.