Who is your designated controller of information collection/data privacy protection?
A-2051 Zellerndorf, Austria
What is the legal basis for your collecting my information?
It is first and foremost your consent.
On site, we collect no personal information.
If you send us an e-mail, we’ll keep it and the information it includes for as long as may be necessary to respond to your query.
What should I know about cookies?
Website usage information is collected using cookies. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information on the subject visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However some of our website features may not function or become unavailable to you as a result.
Who might you share my information with?
We will not share your information with anybody except if required to do so by law.
We hold only that nformation about you, which you provided in your e-mails. We use it to respond to your query or otherwise satisfy your requirement in the optimal way.
How long do you keep hold of my information?
We will keep your emails until we could respond to your query or otherwise satisfy your requirement.
How can I access the information you hold about me?
You can ask the Controller designated above to provide you with details of your information that we hold by writing to email@example.com. You can also view and update information you have provided to us by accessing the user account you have created.
What are my rights related to data privacy protection?
• ask us to tell you what information about you we are holding;
• ask us to correct, complete or delete information you think is inaccurate;
• delete your user account at any time;
• stop subscription to our newsletter at any time and ask us to delete your information that was used to subscribe to it;
• impose limitations on how we process your information;
• withdraw at any time your consent to our use of your information and/or placement of cookies.
For the above mentioned requests, please contact our Controller by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What procedure do you follow in case of data breach?
We take all reasonable measures to safeguard the security of your information. Our website is SSL-secured. Servers on which your information is stored are protected against unauthorized access to data in accordance with the best industry practice. In case a data breach occurs despite our best efforts to prevent it (e.g. through hacker attack, data theft or other criminal act) we will:
• inform the national oversight body (see bottom of this information sheet) within 72 hours in case there is a risk to rights and freedoms of natural persons;
• inform affected natural persons in case there is a high risk to their rights and freedoms.
Where can I complain?
Please direct your complaints to our Controller designated above or to Data Protection Authority of the Republic of Austria (Datenschutzbehörde der Republik Österreich) in writing by mail to:
A-1080 Vienna, Austria
Or by e-mail to: email@example.com